The City Clerk/Treasurer serves as the link between City Council and citizens.
The office of City Clerk for City of Monticello provides clerical, record keeping, financial and administrative functions to the City Council and the City Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of City of Monticello City Clerk/Treasurer:
- Manages requests to appear before the City Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records of Council action and policies
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Maintains financial records
The City Clerk/Treasurer is an elected official.
Current Term: 1/2020 to 1/2024
Emily Anderson City Clerk/Treasurer